The world of television has never been busier. With more than 500 scripted shows airing in 2017, it’s never been harder to keep up with the medium. We talk to TV critic Alan Sepinwall about staying on top of things, the trends of TV, and one of the great shows of the century so far, Breaking Bad.
- Alan Sepinwall, TV critic for UPROXX.com and author, Breaking Bad 101
Links for more information:
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to Press This! (Opens in new window)