Facing the prospect of death isn’t pleasant, but it is the reality of being human. We talk to two experts about how people can get their affairs in order both personally and medically to ensure their wishes are respected and their loved ones can properly grieve if the unthinkable happens.
- Katy Butler, journalist and author, The Art of Dying Well: A practical guide to a good end of life
- Dr. Sunita Puri, Medical Director of Palliative Medicine, University of Southern California, author, That Good Night: Life and medicine in the eleventh hour
Links for more information:
- More about Katy Butler and her work – KatyButler.com
- The Art of Dying Well – Simon & Schuster
- Sunita Puri, MD – Keck Medical Center of USC
- That Good Night – Penguin Random House