It’s the time of year when we dress up in costumes, head to haunted houses, and shell out candy to trick-or-treaters. But why do we do those things? We take a look at the traditions of Halloween and what makes being scared so fun.
- Ben Armstrong, co-owner of Netherworld Haunted House and president of America Haunts
- Dr. Janina Scarlet, clinical psychologist and author
Links for more information:
- Find haunted houses all across the country at HauntWorld.com
- More Info on America Haunts
- More Info on Dr. Janina and Superhero Therapy