Picture books can teach children valuable lessons that will stick with them for life. Our guests discuss the importance of producing books about social issues like race, gender, and disability. And how as a combination of text and images picture books have an advantage when it comes to depicting diversity.
- Dr. Susan Corapi, Assistant Professor of Education at Trinity International University
- Kathleen Merz, Acquisitions and Managing Editor at Eerdmans Books for Young Readers
Links for more information:
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to Press This! (Opens in new window)