Some people don’t always feel up to the hustle and bustle of spending New Year’s Eve out at a big party or a bar. We discuss ways you can make the night a special one without spending a fortune or staying out way too late.
- Tim Federle, author of Gone with the Gin: Cocktails with a Hollywood Twist
- Christian DeBenedetti, co-author with Andrea Slonecker of the book, Beer Bites: Tasty recipes and perfect pairings for brew lovers
Links for more information:
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to Press This! (Opens in new window)