When you’re the new person at the office, in the neighborhood or at a party it can be an awkward situation, especially if you’re not the most gregarious person. Our guest discusses the issue and offers advice on how to navigate various situations when you’re the newbie in the room.
- Keith Rollag, Associate Professor of Management, and Chairman of the Management Division at Babson College, Wellesley, MA, and of author of What to Do When You’re New: How to be comfortable, confident and successful in new situations
Links for more information:
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to Press This! (Opens in new window)